Super Skater Program
Four Week Program learn to be a Super Skater
Our goal is to help children and adults learn how to enjoy roller skating and have fun with their family and friends. Roller skating is simple and easy to learn. In our fun oriented Super Skater Program, children will learn the skills they need to become proficient and safe Super Skaters.
In our four week program you will learn
- Balance & Roll
- Backward Skating
- Beginning Jumps
- Beginning Spin
- Skate at Speed
Our Four week program on Saturday’s Starting at 11:00 am. The class is as follows, 1/2 hour lesson then 1/2 hour of practice.
Please check in at 10:45 am
- Anyone who has a fever or any symptoms of the Covid-19 will not be allowed to enter.
- You must not have been exposed to the virus in the last 14 days.
- Must not be running a temperature.
- Must sanitize hands upon entering.
- Guests must wear a face masks at all times.
- Skaters must keep a safe distance of 6 feet apart while in the building.
Paradise Skate Roller Rink is working to ensure the safety and health of all guests. It requires your cooperation to keep our community safe! Anyone that fails to abide by the standards will be asked to leave without a refund.
By visiting Paradise Skate Roller Rink you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and public places with people present an inherent risk of exposure. We are following CDC guidelines but cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19.
Next Class starts June 5th